Years of experience
Square meters of production space
Livas Clothing is one of the leading companies in the production of women’s clothing and personal protective equipment (PPE) in Romania with more than 27 years of experience within the market. Through our acknowledgement of market needs, our company is based on the solid principles of reliability and dependability by offering high quality production, quick delivery and competitive prices.
Livas Clothing has three production facilities in Romania (Dambovita, Olt, Prahova), with more than 600 employees and a capacity of 3,000,000 garments per year on 8500 square meters of total production space.
We specialise in the production of soft ladies garments such as dresses, blouses, skirts and trousers, both in day wear and evening wear. We also specialise in the production of personal protective equipment (PPE) such as cotton masks, gowns and hazmats. In both divisions, the best quality is at the forefront of our efforts which enables us to keep up high standards of production.
At Livas Clothing, we value our relationships with our customers and we aim to form long standing professional business relationships based on the foundations of mutual respect and understanding, which is essential in the nature of our business.
Livas Clothing has consistently proven that it takes its corportate social responsibility very seriously by respecting all the stakeholders implied with our company.
Beyond respecting law, ethical standards and industry national and global norms, our company has consistently demonstrated its respect for the society it operates in by supporting local sports, schools and events among others.
A major implication of the company was the sponsorship of the local women`s basketball club for 10 consecutive years and in result the team acquired many national trophies for the city of Targoviste, while the team also represented Romania in European games.
Furthermore, our company has been awarded by the Romanian Chamber of Commerce for consecutive and consistent outstanding performance in our industry throughout the years and we have received an Excellence award by the Embassy of Cyprus in Romania for our industrial contribution in Romania as Cypriot investors.
Over time, Livas Clothing has lived up to the high targets the founder of the company initially set out and today our aim is to keep the high standards achieved and to consolidate our reputation as the one of the leading companies in the production of ladies garments and personal protective equipment in Romania and expand the company even further in the years to come.
- 1980: The origins of Livas Clothing go back to the early 1980s where the company established its first factory in London, UK. The ambitious nature of the founder of the company, had the vision to become one of the leading producers of ladies garments in the market.
- 1989: The operations were moved to Nicosia, Cyprus.
- 1993: The company relocated fully to Romania, where market trends showed a huge potential in the production of ladies garments due to the availability of qualified workforce, lower production base costs and a market which had a long heritage in the production of textiles and garments. Our company also had the advantage of being one of the first foreign investors in the production of ladies garments within the country.
- 1994: The first factory is set up in Targoviste, Dambovita with 2 production lines.
- 1996: The company expands its base to 8 production lines.
- 1996: The company aquires the local womens basketball team for a period of 10 years and makes major achievements such as winning the national championships & cups for the city of Targoviste and participates in European games.
- 2002: The company makes further expansion with 16 production lines.
- 2009: The new generation of the family joins the management of the business and aims to move the company forward for next generations to follow.
- 2013: A new factory is established in Draganesti, Olt with 2 production lines.
- 2015: Substantial investment in new machinery, software and technology which enables better efficiency and productivity.
- 2018: A new factory is established in Ploiesti, Prahova with 8 production lines.
- 2020: The company diversifies its product range and adapts its production in response to the covid-19 pandemic by producing personal protective equipment (PPE).